What's new

Network Map View List doesn't refresh itself on RT-AX88U since Merlin 388.4_0 release.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

fafot

Regular Contributor
Since I updated my router to the latest Merlin 388.4_0 release day after the release was available, going to the Network Map tab and pressing View List button doesn't refresh itself on RT-AX88U.

It is fine for an hour or two after rebooting the router but few hours later it is like frozen showing devioces that are no more on the network and doesn't shows new devices. I tried to login on 3 different browsers on a PC, Mac, iPhone and iPad. Same result!

In addition when trying to setup a manual address for new device, under LAN , DHCP Server , the Client Name (MAC Address) doesn't show new devices. Even when I setup the device by writing the MAC address, it is still not shown in the Network Map, View List.

(I posted this question by mistake on ASUS forum before).

Since I updated my router to the latest Merlin 388.4_0 release day after the release was available, going to the Network Map tab and pressing View List button doesn't refresh itself on RT-AX88U.

It is fine for an hour or two after rebooting the router but few hours later it is like frozen showing devioces that are no more on the network and doesn't shows new devices. I tried to login on 3 different browsers on a PC, Mac, iPhone and iPad. Same result!

In addition when trying to setup a manual address for new device, under LAN , DHCP Server , the Client Name (MAC Address) doesn't show new devices. Even when I setup the device by writing the MAC address, it is still not shown in the Network Map, View List.

(I posted this question by mistake on ASUS forum before).
Can you remove Release tag as you dont Release anything