What's new

Portable router for vpn

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Spaghetti_Jack

Occasional Visitor
Hello,
I am looking for a small portable router, where i can install/set vpn, and connect my laptop through choosen gate, and drop all other connections.

Any sugestion for the hardware?

Technology:
I have currently nordvpn, and i intend to use this for now

In the future i can set openVpn

Hardware:
Something i can buy on Amazon

Area:
European Union

Thank you

Any sugestion for the hardware?

Yes, see GL.iNet devices:

Go to Products, Travel Router. Exactly what you need.

I am looking for a small portable router, where i can install/set vpn, and connect my laptop through choosen gate, and drop all other connections.

Enough said...

Hello,
...looking for a small portable router, where i can install/set vpn, and connect my laptop through choosen gate, and drop all other connections...
I've been using the the GLiNet GL-AXT1800 for over a year - supports WISP which is what you're looking for when traveling... great little box for remote use...

+1 for the GLiNet axt1800, amazing device for $112. Answers the question on how do you wirelessly connect to a host network and provide wireless to your stuff. Good for coffee shops and hotels (yes, it has directions for those click screens before getting access and MAC spoofing)