What's new

QNAP Debuts New TS-x19P+ Line-up NAS

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

iwod

Regular Contributor
The Press Release below

http://www.qnap.com/PressRelease_detail.asp?pr_id=215

To Summaries,
It uses the new Marvell Kirkwood 1.6Ghz CPU
512MB DDR3, which continues the trend of double the memory comparing to similar offering from Synology

And most interesting is, they offer eSATA!!!, on all new x19 release.

I thought those SoC only allows 2 SATA? Is this a split from one of the SATA port? ( i.e the Bandwidth are shared? )

I had pretty much settled on the Synology DS211 but the TS 219P+ looks really good. The specs, eSata and hot pluggable drives.

I really like to hear more feedback on these two.

I forgot to mention, the design of these new Qnap x19+ are different, the drive panel now has holes to allow much better air flow.

And if they added a silicon image controller, then it is a much better buy then synology.

Hello,

First of all thank you for all your tests and reviews. It became a necessity to come over when buying a device.

About the TS-x19P+ line: do you have any plan to test one of them ?

I just ordered the TS-419P+, which is not yet available in Switzerland, but I'd like to see where it goes in the NAS charts against the other ones.

Thank you for everything!

Hello,

First of all thank you for all your tests and reviews. It became a necessity to come over when buying a device.

About the TS-x19P+ line: do you have any plan to test one of them ?

I just ordered the TS-419P+, which is not yet available in Switzerland, but I'd like to see where it goes in the NAS charts against the other ones.

Thank you for everything!

How are you getting on with the TS-419p+?