What's new

Test request: Draytek 2130 and 2920

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Jeroen1000

Regular Contributor
Affordable routers for more demanding consumers. The first boast a 800 mbit nat throughput. I'd like to see that:D

The 2920n is very expensive? Do any of you two own such a router? Live preview of the GUI is here:
DrayTek Vigor 2920n Wireless 802.11n Dual WAN Security Router
http://www.draytek.com/.upload/Demo/Vigor2920 V3.3.2.2/index.htm
No real change from their existing GUI, which could use some updating - from a designer rather than an engineer. But hopefully the product is to their normal standard.

I havent found their product expensive - especially not after the netgear I had which didnt perform, malfunctioned at 100 days, wasnt supported or warrantied and had to be thrown away. In contrast the Draytek's have been basically installed and become invisible to me, which IMO is the best praise I can give a piece of electronics.

Last edited:
DrayTek 2920n

Hi,

I'm using a DrayTek 2920n right now. It's fast, rock solid,(yes, expensive, too) and can do up to a max of 50,000 NAT sessions. That many sessions would be great for BitTorrent, but too bad as I rarely use BT.

Sounds good! Thanks for your feedback on ownership.

yes, Vigor 2920n is a rock-solid router, WLAN/Security easy to configure. what impresses me is their QoS bandwidth management plus their firewall, object base rule setting...Try it more and you'll encounter more benefits as I'd found

multi-wan solution

Is there any recommendation available to me to find a quad wan router? maybe DrayTek would have it after its dual wan router?

implentation of DrayTek Vigor 3200

Hi, there

thank you for your advices and I'd really find more useful info. of the recommended Vigor 3200. Its multi-wan in Gb high speed, load balance helps us to keep our big size files transferring in smoothly. That brings my boss's headache away from him.....and his shouting at me.

personally, i'd recommend its multi-subnet & vlan tagging design enables us to well allocate the bandwidth to different LAN field groups in addition to security concern's protection.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!