What's new

USB 3G Detect and internet status problem

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

hendry

Occasional Visitor
Hi Merlin, Thanks for your costum firmware for supporting ASUS Wireless, i very satisfied,
I found your build when reading asus vip forum after i have problem with official firmware few days ago for My RT-N16 , hopely i can get fixed firmware soon, so here the problem

1. i can't get the Internet Status Info on Network Map when connected with my 3G Modem (official 3.0.0.4.372_1393 and merlin build had same issue) WAN IP, DNS and else compare with 3.0.0.4.270.26 merlin build (see the SS pic attached)

2.I have a problem with usb 3G modem (huawei EC176-2) in pairs together with external HDD 250GB, when I turn on the router (plug its adapter) or restart the RT-N16 router, 3G USB modem not detected require me replug it slowly so that works normaly (but some times detected most not detected when i turn on) whether this is a bug of firmware or hardware limitation of RT-N16? same issue with 3.0.0.4.260 - lastest

Attachments

• bug.jpg
    bug.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 457
  • normal.jpg
    normal.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 475

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!