What's new

USB-AC56 and trouble with Blizzard games

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

KSoze

Occasional Visitor
Hi everyone:

I've always got problems with this adapter under Windows 10 but I managed to "fix" them by installing the old Windows 8.1 driver. 3 or 4 days ago, a big Windows 10 update hit and it updated the driver. I just downgraded it again and everything seemed to work fine. The thing is, I'm currently playing Diablo 3 and before the update I suffered extreme lag spikes (seconds to minutes) and disconnects. Managed to fix this issue by settings LDPC cap to disabled. After updating Windows and downgrading the driver, disabling LDPC cap doesn't fix the issue. Asked on the Blizzard forums but now reply. Tried the newer official Asus driver and it works fairly well, but doesn't fix this issue either. Got the information to fix it the first time from here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/16354245738?page=5 . Any ideas? If I disable "Support QoS" everything works wonderfully, except that I'm capped at around 30 mbps.

Thanks in advance.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!