What's new

W-Lan USB adapters / Cards

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Kagome

Occasional Visitor
maybe my english isn't that good that I didn't find it - but what I'm missing are some tests / charts about W-Lan USB Adapters or Cards.

I can find on many websites some tests about Routers, NAS and whatever but nowhere is a Website which tests the W-Lan USB Adapters for a PC / Notebook.

So at the end I can have a very good Router but a shirt W-Lan adapter which results in a bad network.
To my shame, I was looking last year for a 450MBit USB W-Lan adapter but didn't find one. So i bought a 300MBit USB W-Lan adapter. Yesterday I detected on the advertisement here on the page a company which offeres a 450MBit W-Lan adapeter. So i checked an online shop for that adapter and saw also that this was last year available, too.

Thanks for the suggestion. We don't have the resources to test adapters in addition to routers on an ongoing basis. We do only occasional round-ups.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!