What's new

Website being blocked regardless

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

^Tripper^

Stumped on this one. I cannot access the following website via my router regardless of what I do -

https://www.singpass.gov.sg/

I have diversion and Skynet so figured it could’ve been those. Apparently not from what I can tell, Tried disabling both and still not able to access the site. WebSite is up and works fine via mobile.

Suggestions on where to look appreciated.
Am on 87U with Merlin’s 384.5

Thank you!

I can access the website without a problem. What happens in dnsmasq.log when trying to open the website while you use the f option in Diversion?

Stumped on this one. I cannot access the following website via my router regardless of what I do -

https://www.singpass.gov.sg/

I have diversion and Skynet so figured it could’ve been those. Apparently not from what I can tell, Tried disabling both and still not able to access the site. WebSite is up and works fine via mobile.

Suggestions on where to look appreciated.
Am on 87U with Merlin’s 384.5

Thank you!
Your government don’t want you to see how much you left in your cpf.

Do a nslookup via router to see if you can reach the site. Try change browser or clear cache to see.
Try change dns to auto and see if it work.
Reboot your router and try again?
Do you see your Skynet and division (dnsmasq) log if there is any blocking.

Thank you very much for the replies and assistance. The issue has seemingly resolved itself today after I disconnected both my isp modems and left them turned off overnight (the wife was not pleased!) I can only suspect it was something upstream, perhaps they really didn’t want me to accesss my government data! :D

Thank you again! :)