What's new

What a brilliant firmware. Merlin, you really are a wizard!

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

^Tripper^

Just wanted to say thank you to Merlin for his brilliant firmware. Yesterday my ISP dropped off a new router; a Linksys “smart” router. Fired it up and my gawd! What a rude awakening. I’ve gotten so used to Merlin’s brilliant firmware that I’ve taken for granted the kind of power and control his firmware offers. The Linksys sucks beetle droppings compared to my ASUS running Merlin’s.

I donated when I first started using Asuswrt-Merlin and I most definitely will again. I will keep supporting Merlin’s great work and once again, thank you Eric!

I’m getting a new ISP hook me up on Monday so about to experience the same thing! Also hoping I get my Merlin powered Asus to still work with them else l’ll be in big doo doo as I rely on so many features now!

If it works I’ll definitely stick another bit in the beer fund too [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! A lot of the credit still goes to Asus and the Tomato devs (who wrote the original code used by Asus). My changes remain minimal compared to the large amount of code involved.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!