What's new

Skynet 0 incoming blocked since installed Skynet

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

some.jimmy

Occasional Visitor
Hi,
trying to find the answer, but looks like SNB members mostly have the opposite issues than mine specified below.
Since Skynet instalation I have 0 (zero) blocked incoming connections. There are thousands of blocked IP's. I have manualy whitelisted none and have one. or two thousands outgoing blocked. But ZERO incoming. Is that possible behavior?Many members have lots of incomming blocks, mostly face positives., while I have none. :)
I use the newest Merlin and Skynet versions. My router is RT-AC5300. Skynet's confirgutration is default, without any additoinal ip lists. Router's firewall is on and then the Skynet was added/installed.
From the beginning I use Diversion and Skynet together. Recently I have added Scribe.
My question is as above - is the 0 inbound blocks behaviour correct/possible, or shoud I search for addional settings (which ones?)?
Jimmy

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!