What's new

2.4G WIFI connectivity problem

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Hi

Where can I find this ASUSnat tunnel setting on my ac86u please?

Is it something disabled by default on your firmware.

Thanks

Tools -> Other Settings. It's not disabled by default because that would interfere with some functionalities.

Tools -> Other Settings. It's not disabled by default because that would interfere with some functionalities.

Thanks for that, I will disable it then based on the information I read on here about it being something to do with the Asus app, something I do not use.

You must be doing something wrong.

Have you ever wiped the settings clean and started over, sometimes you just have to start fresh.
about 100 times should be enough!

But in the meantime things stabilized and I get on 68U my known 120Mb/s again with 2G.
Connected to far 86U router on 2G I had 70Mb/s last month, yesterday tested again and only 10Mb/s again, but can use near and fast 68U for now.

Firmware updates on router and/or Intel card, solved interference by putting 2 routers apart, dont know what it was, as other devices performed well (phones) and some did not (laptop and PC).

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!