What's new

3.0.0.4.374.5656 fixes 3G Dongles Huawei ?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Agree.... but here in Poland are still people without a cable, DSL or whatever. n before buying a 512 kb/s line, people go better with a LTE or stoff like this. You got only 100 GB / month but better than slow internet :)

@RMerlin you really have to have a strange expensive plan. I have 100 GB for internet and got around 100 PLN = 25 Euro :)

Anyway I got you and I know why you can not fix this and I don't expect you to fix it :)

My Internet itself is fine (300 GB quota). It's the mobile provider that gives me a whooping 200 MB on that 45$/month plan.

sounds very good and is not bad :) I`m close but I have still HSDPA but anyway I see the differences in download as it is now faster :) So waiting for the LTE 1800 lunch here as all the other provider got it :)

yes its working okay i Think... but next spring I will get 1000mb fiber network here so that will be super I Think.:p

Got some help from mr @plun about the scripts and autostart of 68U router with mr merlins latest fw so now the drivers start automatic for Huawei modem 3276 in 150mb (highspeed mode) after rebooting the Router

thanks all for the help:D

Hmmm? where did you find it?

Makes my router to a brick? :p

Downloading...:eek:

EDIT can SSH be enabled?

Hmmm? where did you find it?

Makes my router to a brick? :p

Downloading...:eek:

EDIT can SSH be enabled?

Contact with Asus dev guys, tried to help them with the script. That's a dev build and with that said, expect anything.. ..try on your own risk :)

Contact with Asus dev guys, tried to help them with the script. That's a dev build and with that said, expect anything.. ..try on your own risk :)

Ok, will test! ;)

Last edited:

Do you know if anything else beside the scripts were changed? If not, I could easily extract the scripts from it.

Try without the USB-hub.

I don't use a hub... rebooted and no cdc_ncm driver again.

Going to test the magic commands again..... E3276 needs a control USB channel and thats probably "the hub"....?? testing!

EDIT, no SSH so no test....

EDIT/EDIT Back to Merlin again....no hit and just a reverse to the situation a few firmwares ago!

Last edited:
I don't use a hub... rebooted and no cdc_ncm driver again.

Going to test the magic commands again..... E3276 needs a control USB channel and thats probably "the hub"....?? testing!

EDIT, no SSH so no test....

EDIT/EDIT Back to Merlin again....no hit and just a reverse to the situation a few firmwares ago!

Seems like it connected pppd, thus the slow(er) speed I think..

Could you dump your nvram to paste bin?

Code:
nvram show

Seems like it connected pppd, thus the slow(er) speed I think..

Could you dump your nvram to paste bin?

Code:
nvram show

Yep, just a plain USB-serial connection, and how todo that without SSH or a command line in the GUI? I just have the sys log.

Ask your dev mate if he can fix a real test version with SSH open!?

Yep, just a plain USB-serial connection, and how todo that without SSH or a command line in the GUI? I just have the sys log.

Ask your dev mate if he can fix a real test version with SSH open!?

Stock firmware has telnet, which would be the same thing as SSH for your needs here.

Sorry, forgot that I need jffs

But this 376_408 special version works
both fail over as well as failback.
Some "weird/wrong" data in "secondary wan status" DNS and so.

my enviroment is specified in erlier posts, exact version of modem and so on.

so back to work and Merlin 374.41_a4

Ok, back home from work and unsecure Telnet was a surprise but it works.

but, the output of "nvram show" contains private data and what is interesting?

As I have written before E3276 and cdc_ncm is no "rocket-sciense" so it's just for Asus hire someone which knows how to set this up! IMHO!

dmesg output nevertheless:

http://paste.ubuntu.com/7580979/

ifconfig

http://paste.ubuntu.com/7580994/

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!