What's new

384.19 DNS very slow

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

@Nodiaque

What entries are you seeing in this screen for your DNS? (please blank out your WAN IP and Gateway info like I have, no need to share that)

NvqRZ9V.png
Ah this one, my long text did answer that though. I cannot right now post a screenshot for that since right now, my router is bypassed and connected to my 2nd nic card. I'll get back once the test for my other connection problem is finish

Ah this one, my long text did answer that though. I cannot right now post a screenshot for that since right now, my router is bypassed and connected to my 2nd nic card. I'll get back once the test for my other connection problem is finish
Was looking for the actual IP values... I didn't see that in the long reply.

I know, like I said, right now, my wan port on my router is connected to my 2nd nic on my computer not to the modem, thus I cannot tell you these info since right now, it just point to my computer acting as a gateway. Once the current test for this other problem is ended, I'll reconnect like it used too and then I'll be able to tell you these values.