What's new

[386.7 Beta2] Cannot set DHCP IPv6 DNS Server

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nor do I see it on any of these either....
Code:
admin@RT-AC5300-1650:/tmp/home/root# cat /tmp/syslog.log | grep CONSOLE
admin@RT-AC5300-1650:/tmp/home/root#
Code:
admin@GT-AX11000-9600:/tmp/home/root# cat /tmp/syslog.log | grep CONSOLE
admin@GT-AX11000-9600:/tmp/home/root#

Code:
admin@RT-AC3100-B510:/tmp/home/root# cat /tmp/syslog.log | grep CONSOLE
admin@RT-AC3100-B510:/tmp/home/root#

Code:
admin@RT-AC68U-9918:/tmp/home/root# cat /tmp/syslog.log | grep CONSOLE
admin@RT-AC68U-9918:/tmp/home/root#

Code:
admin@RT-AC68R-BB10:/tmp/home/root# cat /tmp/syslog.log | grep CONSOLE
admin@RT-AC68R-BB10:/tmp/home/root#

this would have been the thread you would have wanted
I don't agree. Did you click the link RMerlin posted?

I don't agree. Did you click the link RMerlin posted?
Same thread, and I don't get your purpose of posting in this thread when it is about dhcp in regard to dhcp6 specifically as said by the thread title, not the whims of extra wireless logs. Perhaps you should read the second post of the thread by @octopus

Post in thread '[386.7 Beta2] Cannot set DHCP IPv6 DNS Server' https://www.snbforums.com/threads/386-7-beta2-cannot-set-dhcp-ipv6-dns-server.79409/post-770078

Same thread, and I don't get your purpose of posting in this thread when it is about dhcp in regard to dhcp6 specifically as said by the thread title, not the whims of extra wireless logs. Perhaps you should read the second post of the thread by @octopus

Post in thread '[386.7 Beta2] Cannot set DHCP IPv6 DNS Server' https://www.snbforums.com/threads/386-7-beta2-cannot-set-dhcp-ipv6-dns-server.79409/post-770078
Might be not relevant to the thread but since RMerlin posted "Known Issues" in this thread my purpose is to let him know that RT-AX88U belongs in the known issues. Besides if you would be strict of being off topic, this thread should be in the Beta 2 also.

Might be not relevant to the thread but since RMerlin posted "Known Issues" in this thread my purpose is to let him know that RT-AX88U belongs in the known issues. Besides if you would be strict of being off topic, this thread should be in the Beta 2 also.
Correct and that was illustrated in the third post by my comment. Your comment would better serve its purpose for others with the same issue in the main thread and not a break off thread where the topic is of no relevance to the threads issue.

Correct and that was illustrated in the third post by my comment. Your comment would better serve its purpose for others with the same issue in the main thread and not a break off thread where the topic is of no relevance to the threads issue.
Wouldn't this thread better serve others with the same issue if it was posted in the relevant thread which is Beta2?

I am locking this thread, since it is indeed both off-topic, and duplicate from the official beta discussion thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!