What's new

A few concerns...

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Rebooted the router through the web UI and all the scripts reinitialized normally and I added the disk check script to the boot also! :)
Hey, for the Entware swapfile, is 256MB enough? Will it make a difference if I increase it to 512MB?

I like Diversion too much to do that! It's staying enabled. :)
Since 4.0.7_beta every time you reboot or unmount the device Entware is installed on, this runs automatically and disables Diversion. It's a normal thing. Also to test things this function is helpful.

I like Diversion too much to do that! It's staying enabled. :)

During testing/troubleshooting?? :confused: ...If you want to know whether diversion is blocking Netflix then you need to disable it... you can turn it back on again afterward...

To bad there is no way to wildcard the server names, unless there is but I don't know how to.
Something like *.roku.com
*.netflix.com

To bad there is no way to wildcard the server names, unless there is but I don't know how to.
Something like *.roku.com
*.netflix.com
Diversion has a wildcard blacklist. Which does exactly that. Just add netflix.com or roku.com.

Diversion has a wildcard blacklist. Which does exactly that. Just add netflix.com or roku.com.
Whoa! That't not it! Now it really doesn't work. :(
Is there a wildcard whitelist in Diversion?
Yeah, I got mixed up with whitelist and blacklist. Duh! (I got it now :) )

Last edited:
Just a quick update....
Diversion IS doing what it's supposed to and is blocking the ad's on my Roku stick.
Diversion IS NOT affecting my 'speed test' in the Netflix app.
Skynet IS NOT affecting my 'speed test' in the Netflix app. Still shows '0 Mbps' when both Skynet and Diversion is disabled.
Final thoughts, clearly there is a bug in the Netflix app itself.
Case closed. :)

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!