What's new

AC-87U wall mount

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

snbdora

Regular Contributor
I would like to mount this router on wall since it gets hot.. I think it's bad router design now that the weather is getting hotter.

I would like to attach some spacers on the bottom and mount it on wall without drilling holes.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

I would like to mount this router on wall since it gets hot.. I think it's bad router design now that the weather is getting hotter.

I would like to attach some spacers on the bottom and mount it on wall without drilling holes.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Dude save yourself the hassle and just place a laptop cooling fan under the router. I bought 3 micro USB octopus laptop dual fan cooling units on eBay (from China of course). The total cost was less than $13 and that included shipping! Now being the eccentric over-thinker that I am, I also scratch-built a router stand that also accommodates the laptop dual fan cooling unit! You can see it in my avatar photo (the CliniComp frogs stand guard with the vicious attack monkey) and admire its clever design. :cool: