1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

Ac86 scheduled reboot and led lights problem

Discussion in 'ASUS AC Routers & Adapters' started by Ivan Vukas, Dec 8, 2018 at 4:25 AM.

1. Ivan Vukas

Ivan Vukas New Around Here

Although Merlin FW made wonders for my ac86, it seems the device suffers from scheduled reboot problem - since last FW it appears as if it shuts down instead of reboot. Temperatures are fine.

On top of that, led lights turn off shortly upon reboot (even if I did not activate stealth mode), so I can’t tell for sure, whether the device actually turns off or just hangs.

May be a faulty device that I got from amazon, but I’d appreciate any advice as to how remedy this before sending it back for replacement.