What's new

Adaptive QoS Bandwidth Monitor Gauges missing actual numbers

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

W1F1

New Around Here
Anyone else notice the Bandwidth Monitor Gauges are missing actual numbers? My new 86U shows the gauges as follows on firmware: 3.0.0.4.386_40451

86U-Gauges-missing-bandwidth-marks.jpg

But my previous 68U on firmware 3.0.0.4.384.81351 showed the following:

68U-gauges.jpg

I realize it's just cosmetic but wonder why they dropped it. Unless I'm missing something in the settings somewhere?

Now that you can change the Scale (as seen at the top of your screenshot “Show by”) it’s not practical to have specific numbers and units in the speedometer image.

Anyone else notice the Bandwidth Monitor Gauges are missing actual numbers? My new 86U shows the gauges as follows on firmware: 3.0.0.4.386_40451

View attachment 27314

But my previous 68U on firmware 3.0.0.4.384.81351 showed the following:

View attachment 27315

I realize it's just cosmetic but wonder why they dropped it. Unless I'm missing something in the settings somewhere?

Also missing here on RC2-7 beta.

OE

Now that you can change the Scale (as seen at the top of your screenshot “Show by”) it doesn’t make sense to have specific numbers and units in the speedometer image.

Right, I saw that as well but thought the scale would just vary within each Gauge along with whatever setting you choose. I guess not though.

Now that you can change the Scale (as seen at the top of your screenshot “Show by”) it doesn’t make sense to have specific numbers and units in the speedometer image.

Couldn't a different scale still have values... numbers?

OE

Couldn't a different scale still have values... numbers?

OE

This is a static image, so it would require them to use one different image for each scale.