What's new

ADGuard and 388.1 firmware: problem with WIFI ?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Hi
I was thinking about it .... in fact when I changed the router to not use the old case and the old ssd, I put new ones.
But I see it :rolleyes:
do you have any idea ?

Thanks

Attachments

• D5A473E7-37EB-4DA8-82BB-5B2162912A2C.jpeg
    D5A473E7-37EB-4DA8-82BB-5B2162912A2C.jpeg
    89.8 KB · Views: 26
Hi
I was thinking about it .... in fact when I changed the router to not use the old case and the old ssd, I put new ones.
But I see it :rolleyes:
do you have any idea ?

Thanks
Just get something small like 32gig and a popular brand like kingston, sandisk etc. They are at least reliable for the most part. I have a sandisk cruzer fit 64gig and it works on USB3 no problem.

Hi
As case ?

Thanks

Hi
no problem … :)
The external case … I use now this :

Attachments

• 6995C196-60B4-4754-B8A9-12642C27D184.jpeg
    6995C196-60B4-4754-B8A9-12642C27D184.jpeg
    10.9 KB · Views: 27
  • F9FAD82E-A564-4C23-9B43-B71850D85F5F.jpeg
    F9FAD82E-A564-4C23-9B43-B71850D85F5F.jpeg
    27.5 KB · Views: 27
Hi
no problem … :)
The external case … I use now this :
That is a nice drive, however, the USB port wasn't designed to handle a NAS like device. If you're sharing files and such sure, maybe even play a video, but any high use demand and it will fail to provide you that kind of performance.

Hi
I use it only for swap file, for entaware, AdGuard and for.....fresh_qos (but I'm not sure if it's on the external drive)
Better to use a usb key?

Thanks

Hi
I use it only for swap file, for entaware, AdGuard and for.....fresh_qos (but I'm not sure if it's on the external drive)

Thanks
I see. Fresh QOS isn't on the USB drive. Skynet and Entware are the usual scripts that do.

Hi
Better to use a usb key?

Yes, a small sized USB key. Like I said a 64gig is a huge USB drive for these routers considering what they are use for. Mostly samba share stuff. Even using them for cloud storage is a debatable topic for sure.

Hi
Thanks, I try with a key :)

Yes, a small sized USB key. Like I said a 64gig is a huge USB drive for these routers considering what they are use for. Mostly samba share stuff. Even using them for cloud storage is a debatable topic for sure.
Hi
I tried with a USB3 sandisk key. No problems, you gave me a great suggestion.
Grazie