What's new

AI Protection - Malicious Site Blocking

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

dieter

AI Protection's "Event Details" lists entries from my WAN port to primarily Pixel.Bilinmedia.net. (see attached JPG)
Does this mean one of the clients on my LAN is trying to go to Pixel.Bilinmedia.net?
I can't find anything on this URL.

Attachments

• ASUS Wireless Router RT-AC1900P - Malicious Sites Blocking.jpg
    ASUS Wireless Router RT-AC1900P - Malicious Sites Blocking.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 1,146
AI Protection's "Event Details" lists entries from my WAN port to primarily Pixel.Bilinmedia.net. (see attached JPG)
Does this mean one of the clients on my LAN is trying to go to Pixel.Bilinmedia.net?
I can't find anything on this URL.
I had the same issue. To solve this , update your Windows host file. There is a good template that you can use: http://someonewhocares.org/hosts/

I would check that DK Tablet, might be a malicious application installed.

I would check that DK Tablet, might be a malicious application installed.
DK tablet is my Android Samsung tablet. It caused most of my AiProtection security events.
Does Android support a "hosts" file. Or how do I stop these events?

DK tablet is my Android Samsung tablet. It caused most of my AiProtection security events.

You need to track down the source rather than just hide it. Review every installed applications on that tablet, one of them might be malicious. You will need to uninstall that application.

Not sure about Android OS.

Two my desktops had the same issue. It was caused by accessing particular website. After updating Windows host files, the issue went away.

What are "Two-Way IPS" events?
Most event sources are from my Roku device going to Roku, Inc. (Cross Site Scripting - XSS events.) I'm also seeing several "External Attacks".

If I were NOT using AI Protection, would these events cause any issues?

Attachments

• AI Protection Two Way IPS events.jpg
    AI Protection Two Way IPS events.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 510
Last edited:
I am getting it from multiple devices on my network too. I am suspecting a popup from some site. AI emails me a few times a day with this and would be good to just block it on the router. Any suggestions on how to do that?

Event number : 1
Alert type : Malicious Sites Blocking
Source : (50:85:C5:0C:2D:C0)
Destination : pixel.bilinmedia.net

You find this mail, it means the URL access is blocked by AiProtection already.