What's new

aicloud problem

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

silvercloud

Occasional Visitor
i know there have been a lot of issue and already solved. my ftp(21) and https(443) are block from the wan. i dont have the slightest idea how and why it could block. before i was running stock 270b and i could use aicloud from wan. now using rt-n66u 372.30_2 merlin build. anyone willing to help or pointing me to the right direction?

aidisk is set.
cloud disk is on
smart access is on
samba/cloud is shared without account
ftp is share without account

thanks for the help

I had a similar problem updating to the last firmware.
I solved saving my router setup on my pc, then I restored factory setting on the router and finally I loaded my config file back to it.
After reboot aicloud started to run again.
Hope this will help you. :)

thanks already did that. but the problem is aicloud its working fine inside the network.
just from wan it has trouble. i assume port 443 is block by the router somehow

I have similar problem with aicloud too. I just disabled the aicloud for now. I'm thinking its ISP related on my part.

Some ISPs do block common server ports for their home users. To confirm whether that's the case, change the AiCloud port to another than 443 (it's configurable in the AiCloud section of the webui).

i havent change the port number. but probably rite. since i try to allow ssh from wan and that didnt work. perhaps a new policy i guess. 8000+ more seems to work

Hello,

It sounds like I have a similiar problem, but it appears to be due to my OpenVPN client. When the OpenVPN client is active, and I am on WIFI with my Samsung Galaxy S4, I can connect to my RT-AC66U running 3.0.0.4.372.31 (Merlin build), but when I turn WIFI off, I cannot connect.

I then turned off my OpenVPN client and I can now connect from my AICloud app over the cell network. Do I have to selectively route the router somehow to the WAN? If so, what IP would I use?