What's new

AiProtection: GUI always shows 0

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

You can try deleting the database, however the logging issues seems to be a long-time random issue that pops up now and then for certain models. Stop AiProtection, then delete the existing database:

Code:
rm -rf /jffs/.sys/AiProtectionMonitor/*

Then re-enable AiProtection.
This worked for me. Thanks!

Raising this thread from the dead. I thought it was unusual I wasn't getting any AIProtection entries. The procedure worked great and I get detections from the test site listed above. Thanks

You can try deleting the database, however the logging issues seems to be a long-time random issue that pops up now and then for certain models. Stop AiProtection, then delete the existing database:

Code:

Code:

Hi all. Sorry for the silly question... but where do I input this code?

Enable ssh, log in. Copy and paste the code above.

Yes, I'm using AiProtection. Not a waste of time.

Tried the IPS Module test here and AiProtection logged it. I didn’t follow instructions, just clicked step 3 download EICAR file.

Testing the Deep Security modules

IMG_0931.jpeg

Enable ssh, log in. Copy and paste the code above.
Thank you very much. I'm pretty new to this; is there a step by step of which options to pick when enabling SSH, and where to paste the good. Appreciate any guidance :)

Similar issue - haven’t seen Two-Way IPS hits for over a year now. Threads indicate something with ASUS code that Merlin cannot address, but I would like to see reaffirmation of that if someone knows for sure
I tried that and I see the Asus warning webpage however the count for Malicious Sites Blocking stays at 0. Shouldn't it go up?
try accessing

stonkstime.com