What's new

AiProtection Two-Way IPS threat

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

MidKnight

Occasional Visitor
I've run virus scan on the computer with no issues found, obviously the 192.168.2.1 is my asus ac88u.

Anyone got any ideas whats going on here?
d45f6837b84f754d5ec456f899ecfa8a.jpg

I got alot of those threat warnings my self, never one of the device infected, which firwm version are you running? Also the signature version.

I've got alot of external attacks logged, but by any chance do you have any usb devices connected to the router such as hard disk drives?

Which that just made me think...

The other day I was playing around with setting up the usb sync option to sync a smb share with that 192.168.2.7 pc, I didn't have much luck with it, but those are the ip's for the sync.

But I did turn the sync option off after I was playing around with it though.

The couple of sync folders I made on the sync usb, I couldn't even delete with the option to remove them through the Web design interface.

Yeah idk. Think it's a bit buggy actually, at times I saw it uploading files to it, then it would delete them, so idk what's going on there.

The file is tripping it out. Cause it to read as malware I've had something similar with a download.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!