What's new

Amazon Deal ASUS AX86S

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

CaptainSTX

Part of the Furniture
For anyone looking for a deal in the USA on an Asus AX86S router Amazon has a really good deal if you are willing to apply for an Amazon Prime branded Chase bank card. Might be similar offers elsewhere in the world but I don't know.

When you go to Amazon this router is being offered for $179. If you are willing to apply for a no fee credit card as part of the purchase process they will give you either a $60 or $150 credit that you can use on future Amazon purchases. You don 't see the the $150 option until you get into the process of applying for the card. It is a no fee card so even if you never use it no cost to keep it in your wallet.

While I wasn't planning on to replace my AC86 until it failed the chance to pick up an AX86S for effectively $29 was too good to pass up. As far as I can tell the offer doesn't apply to the AX86U.

Merry Christmas!

Can get $200 CB for spending over $500 in 3 months (easily done) for opening a new capital one card. Not sure how thats a deal, but congrats!

PS: The AX86U is $215 ATM.. I would recommend that you opt for that as the price difference is only $35 between the two. 1GB of ram and 2.5G port is worth extra cost for longevity purposes. I would only recommend going for the 86S if the price difference dips over $70-80.. more debatable IMO.

Edit: Just re-read that you tried AX86U.. Unfortunate.

Last edited: