What's new

amtm amtm 3.1.9 - the Asuswrt-Merlin Terminal Menu

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Do you know why this font is installed in your Entware?
Code:
opkg list-installed | grep ^deja
opkg whatdepends dejavu-fonts-ttf-DejaVuSerif-Italic
If there’s no reason for it, try to remove it with opkg remove dejavu-fonts-ttf-DejaVuSerif-Italic
I think its a dependency of vnstati, at least I seem to recall seeing it when working on dn-vnstat

Do you know why this font is installed in your Entware?
Code:
opkg list-installed | grep ^deja
opkg whatdepends dejavu-fonts-ttf-DejaVuSerif-Italic
If there’s no reason for it, try to remove it with opkg remove dejavu-fonts-ttf-DejaVuSerif-Italic
From Jack's append, removed vnstati, but the font file didn't remove. Then followed your suggestion using this command line... "opkg remove dejavu-fonts-ttf-DejaVuSerif-Italic" but appears a 'Force' parameter required? The screen shots showing my steps. Thanks guys, appreciated.

Attachments

• vnstati 1.jpg
    vnstati 1.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 91
  • vnstati 2.jpg
    vnstati 2.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 85
From Jack's append, removed vnstati, but the font file didn't remove. Then followed your suggestion using this command line... "opkg remove dejavu-fonts-ttf-DejaVuSerif-Italic" but appears a 'Force' parameter required? The screen shots showing my steps. Thanks guys, appreciated.
Maybe just easier to reinstall it.
Code:
opkg --force-reinstall install dejavu-fonts-ttf-DejaVuSerif-Italic

Maybe just easier to reinstall it.
Code:
opkg --force-reinstall install dejavu-fonts-ttf-DejaVuSerif-Italic
Using that script, the reinstall of font worked (messaging doing it wasn't conclusive to me). Vnstat reinstalled. AMTM option 'U' now worked without error. Thanks Dave!, saved a USB flash-drive format and re-install of packages.

Attachments

• vnstati 3.jpg
    vnstati 3.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 97
  • vnstati 4.jpg
    vnstati 4.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 106

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!