What's new

AMTM / Diversion CPU 100%

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

myStar

New Around Here
Yo Folks,

i am new to this forum, due to (finally) buying a router (AX86U) giving me the luxus, to not need an additional raspberry pi for my needs anymore.

Actually i am facing a problem, where amtm / Diversion causes 100% cpu on on core for more than 20s.

It occours on following scenario:

I am in the main amtm menu. Then i switch to the Diversion addon (see pic 1)

1626646934031.png

Before the Diversion menu appears, it takes like 20 seconds, another console gives meanwhiel following output (pic2)

1626646771795.png

This also happens, when only a small blocklist is enabled.

I have lots of addons installed and i am still playing around. But i have no clue, what could be the readons. any ideas?

ps: i have a lot more questions :D

Thx,
myStar

Your blacklist is probably corrupted. The blocklist is populated from the pre-defined lists. The blacklist is usually manually populated.
Reset it with this copy command, then open diversion again.
Code:
cp /dev/null /opt/share/diversion/list/blacklist

and it instantly solves the problem. wow nice, thx! :)

still wondering how this could happen, because i never did anything to the blacklist. who knows, maybe i made a mistake in skynet (if the blacklists anyhow interfere).

edit: is it allowed to ask more question in a "solved" thread (problem?) its also diversion related

is it allowed to ask more question in a "solved" thread (problem?) its also diversion related
It's probably fine if it's along the same topic. Asking if you can ask, however, is poor form! :)

The only things you can't ask about in this forum are Tapatalk and T-Mobile converted routers.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!