What's new

amtm AMTM doesn't like scMerlin Beta Release

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

OK, I've forked scMerlin and uiDivStats to my GitHub. I'll wait a few days and if nothing happens I will make the necessary path mods to the two scripts and amtm. Credits and Author remains, only paths change. My name will nowhere appear.
@Jack Yaz it would be nice if you would give consent to this step.
In case you need some release notes if/when you decide to issue the next scMerlin 2.4.1 version (hopefully with @Jack Yaz's blessings :>), the following covers the changes in the PRs that I submitted:

1) NEW code to support AXE-class Tri-Band & Quad-Band routers (e.g. GT-AXE11000, GT-AXE16000) when reporting temperatures on the webGUI & CLI menus.

2) FIXED issue in webGUI with WiFi radios & CPU temperature values not being shown in some router models after the "386.7_2" release version.

3) FIXED issue where some webGUI elements (SiteMap & pop-ups) were left behind after uninstalling the add-on.

FYI.

In case you need some release notes if/when you decide to issue the next scMerlin 2.4.1 version (hopefully with @Jack Yaz's blessings :>), the following covers the changes in the PRs that I submitted:

1) NEW code to support AXE-class Tri-Band & Quad-Band routers (e.g. GT-AXE11000, GT-AXE16000) when reporting temperatures on the webGUI & CLI menus.

2) FIXED issue in webGUI with WiFi radios & CPU temperature values not being shown in some router models after the "386.7_2" release version.

3) FIXED issue where some webGUI elements (SiteMap & pop-ups) were left behind after uninstalling the add-on.

FYI.
Working nicely here. I updated my repo with your code and some mods. But hold your horses, this is not finished.
I will release an amtm update that will allow to change the repository to mine.
Again, wait for the amtm 4.4 release. I need to sort out some bugs I introduced.

Awesome. Thank you for taking this on! You may need to update your signature. ;)

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!