What's new

amtm amtm - the Asuswrt-Merlin Terminal Menu

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Lonely perhaps, but the scripts scene would look differently, I'm sure.
Maybe a smarter guy than me would have come up with a better automated menu-driven install and management interface and amtm would be so aware of itself and other scripts that it installs all addons from a backup it made before you even finish setting up a new router.
There can’t be many guys out there smarter than you, and, one thing I am sure of, they certainly wouldn’t keep us so well entertained, let alone providing us with such high quality scripts.

Just hope amtm doesn't start to rebel in its "teenage years". @thelonelycoder ;)
amtm is a spawn of AB-Solution/Diversion. They're all grown ups now. AB-Solution elected to go into early retirement while amtm reached maturity with the release of v3.1.0. That's when it was included in Asuswrt-Merlin 384.15.

Last edited:
There can’t be many guys out there smarter than you, and, one thing I am sure of, they certainly wouldn’t keep us so well entertained, let alone providing us with such high quality scripts.
Look, I’m a simple man and definately not the smartest kid on the block. But I am persistent, goal driven, have time and am very familiar with DuckDuckGo’s search function.

I remember asking you to jump into the ad-blocking world back then. I believe your answer was a smiley face followed by stuttering. This and other reactions led me to develop what became AB-Solution, with its fully automated install procedure.
At one time back then, @Adamm cobbled together some if and then code in Melbourne and tentatively announced his firewall enhancement script. The rest is just history.

Fun fact, Skynet (or whatever you call the mess of if statements it started out as :rolleyes:) actually predates Merlins firmware and was originally made for Padavan's N56U firmware. Although it wasn't until April 2014 after I upgraded to an AC68U I shared the knowledge how we could easily blacklist IP's, and now the rest is history! :p

How times have changed :cool:

I've pushed an amtm update, no version change

- CHANGED: Adjustments in preparation for an upcoming third party script update ;)

Use u to update to this latest version.

- CHANGED: Adjustments in preparation for an upcoming third party script update ;)

Christmas is coming! Christmas in July!!
iu

- FIX: Double showing of x3mRouting install option in i screen. Thanks @Jack Yaz for reporting.

RT-AX88U & 384.18 In the last week of more get this "->V" once a day or more on a "U" to check for updates. Don't know exactly when it started...but in 384.18 Alpha/Beta time frame.
upload_2020-6-29_9-48-20.png

- If I elect to update, usually fails like this...some files or files unreachable. No defined pattern which files.
upload_2020-6-29_9-51-15.png

UU usually works...but not today.
upload_2020-6-29_9-53-53.png

Next UU attempt worked...
upload_2020-6-29_9-58-13.png

upload_2020-6-29_10-5-9.png

@nzwayne, no such issues with my RT-AX88U. Maybe a USB drive going south on you?

RT-AX88U & 384.18 In the last week of more get this "->V" once a day or more on a "U" to check for updates. Don't know exactly when it started...but in 384.18 Alpha/Beta time frame.

I started getting these "-> v" and "upd err"s immediately after updating to 384.18 (and reported to both Diversion- and 384.18-threads as well).

Now, after updating amtm to the latest version I haven't seen any glitch so far. Fingers crossed.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!