What's new

amtm amtm - the Asuswrt-Merlin Terminal Menu

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I only accepted @rgnldo's request to write him an installer as an exercise to see what challenges I would face, so adding it unofficially to amtm was part of the experience.
It is with great satisfaction that I receive the news of the interest of the amtm development team. When I mentioned to the @Martineau about non-inclusion it was because of its availability for the task. The idea is to share knowledge and security solutions for final user's

It is with great satisfaction that I receive the news of the interest of the amtm development team. When I mentioned to the @Martineau about non-inclusion it was because of its availability for the task. The idea is to share knowledge and security solutions for final user's
Some users sure would appreciate if @Martineau releases an amtm compatible installer script.

@thelonelycoder: I have a suggestion regarding the UI and the colors. I know there are different color schemes available to accomodate user preference, which is great. However, I think when checking for updates (through 'u'), when there are no updates available I think that the text 'no upd' should be displayed with green background (to indicate that it's updated) and a red background when there is an update (ie the script is not updated). I think that would be more intuitive to the user. But that's just me, you may have given it way more thought than I to end up at the current solution.

Thanx for your effort with your scripts, much appreciated!

Oh, a merry christmas to everyone!

@thelonelycoder: I have a suggestion regarding the UI and the colors. I know there are different color schemes available to accomodate user preference, which is great. However, I think when checking for updates (through 'u'), when there are no updates available I think that the text 'no upd' should be displayed with green background (to indicate that it's updated) and a red background when there is an update (ie the script is not updated). I think that would be more intuitive to the user. But that's just me, you may have given it way more thought than I to end up at the current solution.

Thanx for your effort with your scripts, much appreciated!

Oh, a merry christmas to everyone!
Let there be a vote, the majority shall have their way :D
Respond with your color preference:

Current scheme at top: Green for update.
@FalconB proposal at bottom: Red for update.

aFvYnlt.png

Red for action required.

Current
Green = GO
Red = STOP

Got caught up in the moment. Still like mine.
Screenshot-at-2019-12-24-10-10-30.png

Last edited:
Decisions.....decisions.... can we have both options available? Haha

Last edited: