What's new

Asus AC88U Merlin FQ_Codel Settings

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Edward05

New Around Here
I just installed merlin on my AC88U and i see all these settings in fq_codel area but when ever i select anything it doesn't change and am i supposed to change anything there in the drop down ?

Thanks

I just installed merlin on my AC88U and i see all these settings in fq_codel area but when ever i select anything it doesn't change and am i supposed to change anything there in the drop down ?

Thanks

Clear your browser cache and reload the page.

Just tried that i select ipoe/vdsl click apply and when the page refreshes after that it still says select preset
How about trying a different device or browser?

Just hooked up the laptop thru ethernet to router and same thing, Will try a different browser

Tried Edge browser still nothing, Select it hit apply it doesnt stick keeps showing Select preset

Select it hit apply it doesnt stick keeps showing Select preset
I think that's normal. You select a preset and it puts a number in the box to the right. Then you apply it. The number (which is all that's important) should be set but the preset selection list resets (which doesn't matter).