What's new

asus ax86u actualizacion erronea

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I have been on 386.5_2 for last 5 days no reboots, want to go to the latest to get security patches but wary of starting back with the suffering. A lot of people didn't have issues, that could be either our homes having some legacy devices or maybe a batch of AX82U's that exhibiting this behavior. I am using a well built 5A overrated power brick to power mine since day one so don't suspect power adapter issues. I am sure we will find issues with ver 386.7 reported in next couple of months, Asus releasing a couple of fw version in a jiffy in September hints at something that went wrong.

what I noticed is that it has a little more ram consumption after the last two updates. This last one I reset and set to 0 (laziness). Do you have the same ram consumption?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221008_072236_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20221008_072236_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 39
what I noticed is that it has a little more ram consumption after the last two updates. This last one I reset and set to 0 (laziness). Do you have the same ram consumption?

Normal.

OE

after a week the latest version of asus in which everything was perfect after reset has done the same thing again, it disconnects all wifi devices. I have returned to the previous version and perfect. I do not understand what happens to this latest version .

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!