What's new

Asus computer with asus router

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Darl

Occasional Visitor
Why don't an Asus laptop work better with an Asus router? Are there any way to connect the two together?

Thanks for the detailed problem description.

I think the question explains the problem :rolleyes:

Darl, why on earth would you believe that an ASUS laptop/PC/tablet and ASUS router would work better/differently than when used with any other brand?

I think the question explains the problem :rolleyes:

Darl, why on earth would you believe that an ASUS laptop/PC/tablet and ASUS router would work better/differently than when used with any other brand?
What!!! Asus does not realize with another piece of equipment like Dell or HP. I would think they would work in better COHESION.

The best we can hope for is that everything is manufactured to the same standard. If an Asus router + any Asus peripherals worked better together than with any other brand's peripherals, it would indicate that the peripheral was better (not necessarily the router).

The question is not clear nor are there enough details posted of what the issue might be.

This thread is just a rant, for now.