What's new

ASUS Download Master client Connection error

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Cieplas

New Around Here
Hello. I have a problem with the phone application Download Master Client. I have an AC86U Router running 386.5. In the background software, despite the correct data, it is not possible to connect to the server on the router Download Master. And that's both for ip in the WIFI network and via DDNS. The PC application works normally via both WIFi and DDNS. Unfortunately, it does not connect on two different phones.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220525_104058_com.insolence.admclient.jpg
    Screenshot_20220525_104058_com.insolence.admclient.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 114
Hello. I have a problem with the phone application Download Master Client.
That doesn't look like an official Asus app. Contact the app developer. You're also running Merlin's firmware rather than the official Asus firmware so there may be compatibility issues.

Thank you. Sorry for angelski, I use the translator. I know it worked nicely on the earlier version, but I used it quite a long time ago, about 1 year ago. And you recommend a similar program that can be operated from the phone. I don't always want to use a stationary computer. Thank you in advance

I seem the app has been discontinued, unfortunately. You can always use your phone's browser to connect to the download master. In my experience, it is more stable as well.