What's new

Asus firmware problems

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

glenord

Occasional Visitor
Asus apparently has some problems since the release of new firmware versions is so slow. the last relatively stable version was released almost a year ago, the beta version was released over 4 months ago and there are still some problems with it, by writing this I mean the xt12 model. and all this for close to 1000 euros, here in Europe. I see the same with other router models. Asus! I think it's time to go for quality, not quantity. You produce several models of routers that almost do not differ from each other! invest time and effort in good software, not in more shapes and colors of leds.

Tell that to their upper management who are totally running blind. I believe they have 2 separate teams and that is the reason they have several overlapping products and wasting resources.

Asus! I think it's time to go for quality, not quantity. You produce several models of routers that almost do not differ from each other! invest time and effort in good software, not in more shapes and colors of leds.
SNBForums is not owned or run by Asus. Nobody from Asus will read your message. You need to contact Asus through their own support channels.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!