What's new

Release ASUS GT-AXE11000 Firmware version 3.0.0.4.388.23482

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I have just checked for new firmware via GUI and it's still showing 22525 as the latest firmware but when I check for firmware on app it shows there is a update available

I have just checked for new firmware via GUI and it's still showing 22525 as the latest firmware but when I check for firmware on app it shows there is a update available
I'm not having same luck. Router keeps getting updated to latest faulty firmware every morning even though I have auto upgrade option disabled in GUI. Others have reported same issue..... I'm tempted to install Merlin, I'm fed up with ASUS releasing crappy firmware.

Try it let me how you get on and see if the mesh system works ok as I can't get xt8 to stay connected to router

Try it let me how you get on and see if the mesh system works ok as I can't get xt8 to stay connected to router
Works fine with Merlin 388.2_2, with AiMesh nodes on latest ASUS stock firmware.

I tried Merlin on on of my AiMesh nodes too but that didn't go so well. I reverted that AiMesh node back to ASUS stock firmware.

@parmchana you end up giving Merlin a try ?

So far stable for me, again merlin on my gt-axe11000 while asus stock firmware on my other 3 aimesh nodes.

OK so I put latest asus stock firmware on GT-AXE11000 and then done reset can not connect xt8 nodes to GT-AXE11000 they connect for about 30 seconds led goes white then connection drops led flashes blue then it connects again led goes white then drops connection led flashes blue tried changing control channel nothing seems to make a difference. So I tried asus merlin firmware and the xt8 connects as it should so I'm keeping merlin firmware on GT-AXE11000 and stock firmware on xt8 and the connection is solid will forward my findings to asus support.

This what they have replied

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your replied mail

Could you please try set up all channels to :Auto and see if will stay connected and let us know.

Our apologies for the inconveniences caused to you.

Kind Regards,

I have tried the above still can't connect

From asus support

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for contacting ASUS support
We are terribly sorry to be advised that you are experiencing issues with your ASUS product.
To arrange a return/RMA of the component, please contact your seller to arrange the return for repair, replacement or refund. Please note that the return can be arranged via the distribution chain only. As ASUS does not sell any products directly to end users we cannot be seen as the seller.
Our apologies for the inconveniences caused to you.
Kind Regards,
Peter S.
ASUS UK Support team
Email: Official Support | ASUS UK

Just seen it on asus website they never got back to me just said return your router back for refund
Yeah I got same answer while back for another issue. I didn't return it, even then I switched to Merlin until they released new firmware.

Yeah I got same answer while back for another issue. I didn't return it, even then I switched to Merlin until they released new firmware.
Same here had different issue do you have to channel to 100 for nodes to connect or leave on default

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!