What's new

Asus Router CLI question

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

chetk

New Around Here
Hello All,
I am trying to use my AIMesh network to enhance my home automation system. What I am trying to do is use my RT-AC88U's cli (via ssh) to output which node a mobile phone is connected to.

I am able to ssh into my router but so far I have not found a command that will return that kind of information.

Has anyone any experience with these routers and the CLI? Does such a command exist?

my setup is using an RT-AC88U as the main router and 2 RT-AC68U's as AIMesh nodes (one in the bedroom and one in the living room)

don't know of any ssh command to output useful info like that, but I know the webui will show you as will the mobile app.
List of useful ssh commands would be an awesome post from someone to be fair.

don't know of any ssh command to output useful info like that, but I know the webui will show you as will the mobile app.
List of useful ssh commands would be an awesome post from someone to be fair.

Yep, I've seen it on the webui and I have the mobile app. Unfortunatly I"m not sure how to extract that info in a way that can be used by my ubuntu system running my home automation system (Openhab based HA)

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!