What's new

ASUS RT-AC3100 Firmware 3.0.0.4.385.20630

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

SwampKracker

38.13 MBytes
Security update
- Fixed CVE-2020-12695 (CallStranger)
- Fixed Reflected XSS vulnerability.
- Fixed Directory traversal vulnerability.
- Fixed CVE-2017-15653.

The update server transport layer security was upgraded and the old protocol was removed.
If your router firmware version is lower than 3.0.0.4.384.81116, please refer to the "Update Manually" section in https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1008000 to update the firmware

Please unzip the firmware file first then check the MD5 code.
MD5: 7477ec9a24b147ec027f2e55edd725c1

https://www.asus.com/us/Networking/RT-AC3100/HelpDesk_Download/

Updated both AC3100's I have. This time the GUI found the firmware on the net so no manual process. The one in AP mode completed and rebooted itself. Again, my main node ended with a message to manually reboot. Just a warning for those who may consider a remote update with no one to perform the final reboot.

Thanks so much. How has stability and performance been on the latest firmware version 3.0.0.4.385.20630 ?

FYI: I also run two AC3100, with one as Main router and the other as AiMesh AP, with wired backhaul.

Thanks so much. How has stability and performance been on the latest firmware version 3.0.0.4.385.20630 ?

FYI: I also run two AC3100, with one as Main router and the other as AiMesh AP, with wired backhaul.
Stability/performance has been good on both the main and the AP node. I do NOT use AiMesh, I do not see any benefits and only limitations using AIMesh if you've got a wired backhaul available.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!