What's new

ASUS RT-AC3100 Firmware version 3.0.0.4.385.20585

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

SwampKracker

ASUS RT-AC3100 Firmware version 3.0.0.4.385.20585
2020/06/17
38.08 MBytes
- Fixed Let's encrypt certification renew bugs.
- Improved web history page loading speed.
- Fixed OpenVPN related bugs
- Fixed AiCloud share link bugs.
- Fixed Cloud sync bugs.
- Fixed offline client removing problem with ASUS router app.
- In the previous version, the certificate for https login needed to be installed again after system reboot, and this version fixed this problem.
- Adaptive QoS supported more apps
Work-From-Home: WeChat Work®, RescueAssist, Tencent/VooV Meeting®
Learn-From-Home: LinkedIn Learning®, Binkist®, Skillshare®, edX®
Media Streaming: SiriusXM®, Bilibili®
Indoor training: The Sufferfest®, Bkool Fitness®, TrainerRoad®, Rouvy®

https://www.asus.com/us/Networking/RT-AC3100/HelpDesk_Download/

NOTE - On both my AC3100's a manual download and install was required. Also, my AC3100 in AP mode rebooted itself and came back online. My AC3100 as the main node required a manual reboot so be careful if you're supporting remote locations with no one to perform a manual reboot!

NOTE - On both my AC3100's a manual download and install was required. Also, my AC3100 in AP mode rebooted itself and came back online. My AC3100 as the main node required a manual reboot so be careful if you're supporting remote locations with no one to perform a manual reboot!
Mine detected and grabbed the update with no issues. I did have to tell it to check manually after I saw it available on asusdotcom

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!