What's new

Asus RT-AC5300 serial pinout

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Don’t do a 30/30/30 on newer routers. Especially not asus routers.
It's surprising how many people still think it's the go to fix, when it's NOT.!!!

[QUOTE= I did do this but maybe I didn’t wait long enough to see anything showing in Putty. I kept pressing Ctrl+C as soon as I turned on the router but didn’t see anything pop up in Putty screen for me to enter any commands (it wouldn’t let me type anything). Does this take some time to show up? How do you know when it is time to do this?

What settings did you use on putty to connect? I tried every speed and config and all I got were funky characters and stuff in putty.

No charge. You just pay for shipping both ways.

Hey there. Is your offer to fix this thing still open? I sure would like to get it running again. I just got ties up do a whole bunch of other things and this fell by the wayside.

Hey there. Is your offer to fix this thing still open? I sure would like to get it running again. I just got ties up do a whole bunch of other things and this fell by the wayside.

Yes, I’m still willing to try.