What's new

ASUS RT-AC68U Firmware version 3.0.0.4.384.32738

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

H

How to send just the wifi log?

I would like to know the System Log and Wi-Fi log. You can uncheck Setting file and 3G/4G log.

upload_2018-8-31_16-26-27.png

There are some ISP will block SMTP port.
on earlier fw, feedback work ok (i send many notification). I have external IP with no block anything.

Already answered in that thread by Asus, this is a known bug.
OK, thanks a lot, didn't know.
I have so many "static clients" that never have to roam to a new node, would be so cool if one could make those stick....
Mainly our mobile iOS devices need to roam.
For now I’m using guest network for the clients i do not want to roam.

Last edited:
Hi all, I have been experiencing internet speed drops every few days since this build on one of my computers only (at least, my phone gets full speed when checked). Rebooting the PC does not fix the problem, however rebooting the router does every time.

When the degradation happens, I am getting 10-12 Mbps down instead of ~65-70 and ping ~30ms instead of ~11. PC uses wired connection via powerline adaptor (which shows ~180Mbps connection between 2 nodes). Nothing in the logs, RAM was 50% used, CPU was around 9% so I could not see any obvious reason why. I also tried renewing IP locally, re-connecting the cable etc. After router reboots the speeds spring back up right away.

Any suggestions how to further debug / troubleshoot this?

Last edited:
Hi all, I have been experiencing internet speed drops every few days since this build on one of my computers only (at least, my phone gets full speed when checked). Rebooting the PC does not fix the problem, however rebooting the router does every time.

When the degradation happens, I am getting 10-12 Mbps down instead of ~65-70 and ping ~30ms instead of ~11. PC uses wired connection via powerline adaptor (which shows ~180Mbps connection between 2 nodes). Nothing in the logs, RAM was 50% used, CPU was around 9% so I could not see any obvious reason why. I also tried renewing IP locally, re-connecting the cable etc. After router reboots the speeds spring back up right away.

Any suggestions how to further debug / troubleshoot this?

try power cycle and clear nvram, see if it help
this will reset everything and require reconfigure everything from scratch

power off the router/node ~ 30 sec+, hold wps button while powering on
wait till the power led start flashing / blinking, then release the wps button
now wait for the router to reboot and you can reconfigure it.

known issue

any words as to when it's going to be fixed?
I'm running the latest firmware version on my AC3100 and AC86... and both are "limited" to 3 devices...

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!