What's new

ASUS RT-AC86U DDNS Exclamation Mark

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

alxnt

Occasional Visitor
Hi
I upgraded yesterday the fw to the latest version 3.0.0.4.386_45956-g23134c9 (previous was 3.0.0.4.386_44470-g53bccb8).
Now I'm getting an exclamation mark on ddns section on home page.
When I click on it says "request error please try again" but ddns is working fine. I use NO-IP ddns service.

If I reapply settings in ddns section I get: "IP address, server and hostname have not changed since the last update. If you want to update, please click [Yes]."

Last edited:
Hi
I upgraded yesterday the fw to the latest version 3.0.0.4.386_45956-g23134c9 (previous was 3.0.0.4.386_44470-g53bccb8).
When I click on it says "request error please try again" but ddns is working fine. I use NO-IP ddns service.

If I reapply settings in ddns section I get: "IP address, server and hostname have not changed since the last update. If you want to update, please click [Yes]."
I have the same issue.

Hi

I have the same issue on 3.0.0.4.386_45956-g23134c9

@crispness @westie99 I have already reported to asus through "feedback" section but they have not replied...
Maybe you could report too so as to increase the chance take a look at this issue and fix it.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!