What's new

Asus RT-AX88U Wifi devices disconncting and cannot reconect - "Disassociated because sending station is leaving"

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

The new project website is here:

However the download button results in an error 500.
That's the old website from April 2021, setup to market the free and commercial versions. It's just full of placeholders and dead links now.

Last edited:
That's the old website from April 2021, setup to market the free and commercial versions. It's just full of placeholders and dead links now.
By new I mean it replaced the original website that was on the author's personal domain. It's where I grabbed the latest version a few months ago.

Did you get your Winfi light running? Mine is only spinning "Loading.." and not loads.
View attachment 42375
Same here, either it's trying to phone home to a non-available server, or it's not compatible with the Windows 11 Insider Preview that's on my laptop.

I intended to contact the dev over Twitter, but forgot about it.
Just set your computer date to before April 2022 and you'll be good to go.

The reason is that there is a date check in every Winfi Life version, if after that date it has not been upgraded to the last version, it will check for updates and refuse to run, but WinFi doesn't have an updated version available right now, and probably won't actually have one, because they now seem to be focusing on more lucrative enterprise customers.

By the way, the last version is "WinFi-1.0.22.10.exe", for copyright reasons I will not distribute copies of this software here, but if you find it on the Internet, please make sure its SHA-256 is 321407c342731c6ab1083aecd167af634f2d9b3de7c20a2e67caf6f9ac68e8bb

Check SHA-256 to make sure you downloaded the official version.

more details: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...f634f2d9b3de7c20a2e67caf6f9ac68e8bb/detection

Edit:
Well, it looks like WinFi Life hasn't been removed from its author's servers, for anyone who wants to download from the official website, here is the official URL: https://www.helge-keck.com/downloads/WinFi-1.0.22.10.exe

Last edited:
Just set your computer date to before April 2022 and you'll be good to go.

Not an acceptable solution. It was a good piece of software. :(