What's new

ASUS RT-N66U Firmware Version 3.0.0.4.372.1393

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Just tried 374_100 and the 5 Ghz band is still broke don't work. I cant believe they would release another new firmware that is broke this is nuts. O well ... :confused:

Same File

File creation date and time is exactly the same as the previous version. It is NOT an update.

Why would they even release that on top of a already broken firmware ??

I didn't even bother to down load it and install it. I'm just sticking with .276 for now.

Just tried 374_100 and the 5 Ghz band is still broke don't work. I cant believe they would release another new firmware that is broke this is nuts. O well ... :confused:

Working fine here:

Tested off my iPhone 5. My desktop gets similar results with naturally a much smaller ping of 5ms.

Don't know but it don't work with my netgear WNDA-4100 adapter same as before.

Registered to say installed latest FW from Asus site and noticed a significant worsening of wireless performance. I only use my Nexus 10 for high bandwidth wireless as everything else I have is wired and had not noticed any problems in months of use until changing FW.

Thanks to Merlin, have just installed one of your FWs so hope this gets me back to where I was.

yazoo i found either merlins 270.26b or asus 271 to be the best fw versions, of course your circumstances may be different but for me they are the best versions