What's new

ASUS ZenWiFi AC missing the Smart Connect settings

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

jie

New Around Here
Dear Experts,
I recently bought the ASUS Zenwifi AC router which has the software 3.0.0.4.386_21573.

I want to enable the Smart Connect feature but I do not see the settings under Network Tools.
I reflashed the firmware to the latest one on the website, 3.0.0.4.386.21291, as advised by ASUS but still face the same issue.

Has anyone come across this issue before on router or other ASUS router?

Thank you.

Attachments

• 2020-06-04_17-13-04.jpg
    2020-06-04_17-13-04.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 403
  • 2020-06-04_17-13-42.jpg
    2020-06-04_17-13-42.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 284
Dear Experts,
I recently bought the ASUS Zenwifi AC router which has the software 3.0.0.4.386_21573.

I want to enable the Smart Connect feature but I do not see the settings under Network Tools.
I reflashed the firmware to the latest one on the website, 3.0.0.4.386.21291, as advised by ASUS but still face the same issue.

Has anyone come across this issue before on router or other ASUS router?

Thank you.

If the Smart Connect Rules are suppose to be there, and Asus can't explain why they are not there, then I doubt any so-called Experts here will know what happened to them.

I would reset the firmware and if a desired feature remains missing, then return the router. Maybe some hard fault is disabling the firmware. Also, try adjusting the General controls to see if that reveals the SC Rules.

OE

There was a firmware update for the XT8 released today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!