What's new

Release ASUS ZenWiFi XT8 Firmware version 3.0.0.4.388.21099 (2022/10/03 )

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Last time round with the wobbly software tried the beta it was also wobbly so decided I'd stick to the previous release which I knew didn't drop out rather than be a beta tester. You just got to see whether they have brought out an update periodically and take a chance.

Welcome to the forums @KoubaDZ.

If you didn't do a full reset to factory defaults after flashing the firmware you are currently using, you have done things in the wrong order.

You may want to do a full reset to factory defaults now, and then minimally and manually configure the router to secure it and connect to your ISP.

This is the best way to get the router/network to a good/known state before you start any serious troubleshooting.
I just wanted to say thank you - this has worked for me.

I just wanted to say thank you - this has worked for me.
I did do that once when it hung other than that the dirty update that most use round here. Switching on and off whilst sinking runs a risk I concluded from that event, so then a factory reset and re pairing. Reckon those stuck ones reported had that.

Beta has now been solid for me for several days.
Still looking good? It sounds like my setup (and problems) are similar to yours. Wired backhaul, nodes flashing red….
I’d like to get this sorted out since the wife depends on our connection for work, but I don’t want to start chasing rainbows either.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!