What's new

Asuswrt-Merlin 376.47 and DropBop really slooooooow

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

QMax

Regular Contributor
Just tested DropBox support in AiCloud 2.0/Smart Sync on latest build .47, running on a RT-N16,
1Gb on my DropBox remote folder.
Enabled and authenticate, my router started syncing folder/files, at full net speed. After 10 minutes, the speed dropped down to 2/3Kb sec, and after 12 hours, sync with remote folder is about at 10%.

My WAN speed is absolutely as usual, it's just the SmartSync that's running slowly.

The same problem also here. Dropbox client in AiCloud 2.0 starts sync but after some minutes it stops. If you restart the process it hangs in "initial" state.

After some days of experiments, DropBox into AiCloud is totally useless.
The stop-sync problem still remain, so if you, just like me, use the DropBox storage on the router as a "master", not all files will be shared with other devices.
Another big problem I've found, is that putting a file, just a simple txt file, on router in the DropBox connected folder, if I edit this file, a new file(01).txt will be generated and propagated to all my DropBox connected devices...

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!