What's new

Asuswrt-Merlin 376.48 is out

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, this problem starts haunting my AC86U again,,it is from Zmodo NVR...it's been three years, it was first starting to do DHCPR ack and continuously doing it until the router slowing slowing down (my old AC68U) then I had to switch back and forth on the NVR DHCP or non-DHCP and UPnP or non UPnP and it stopped.

Last night, this problem started again,,,it's been running 12 hours ...this damn Zmodo NVR suck,,,and I already have plan to replace it with Onvif Wifi camera this weekend...so long for 3 years Zmodo Wifi cameras!

@jpthsd you are replying to a 6-year-old thread. :eek:

LoL yeah,,,sine I am having the same issue,,,the damn DHCP request came from Zmodo NVR LoL hahahah

Tell me you're not running 376.xx firmware at least. :)

Maybe time to start a new thread (people will be more likely to respond).

I am running 384.17 ..I don't think it is Router/Firmware itself but the Zmodo NVR stupid bug kept running down the router DHCP request!! Zmodo doesn't let me upgrade their firmware ...even banned me from talking to their tech support online LOL

Time to dump Zmodo then. :)

796.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!