What's new

AX11000 vs AXE11000 plus XT8 backhaul speed?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Muyfa666

Regular Contributor
I have a AX11000 with XT8 mesh units and it's working ok, but I'm always hunting for more speed... ;-)

Would there be any benefit at all to exchange my AX11000 for a AXE11000? Specifically would the backhaul capacity be better with AXE11000? Can the XT8 handle it even? Can't really seem to google that for a proper answer.

I have no way to fix wired backhaul, so I want the best possible speed (within reason).

Anyone care to advice me on this please?

Thanks. So AXE11000 and XT12 would do it instead? Not expensive at all... ;-)

You have tri-band WiFi6 equipment... can your dedicate the 5-2 band to a 160MHz ax backhaul and call it fast enough? How would you do it differently with WiFi6 equipment?

OE

You have tri-band WiFi6 equipment... can your dedicate the 5-2 band to a 160MHz ax backhaul and call it fast enough? How would you do it differently with WiFi6 equipment?

OE
Yes, it will be fast enough, I can probably not get it much better anyways with my setup.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!