What's new

AX86U Diversion Certificate Error and High Ram Usage

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

c.petras

Occasional Visitor
Hello all,
I cannot access gmail.com since I get an error about certificates.
I have installed ca.crt from pixelserv and also i have whitelisted gmail.com in Diversion but i cannot resolve this.
And also I have high Ram usage everyday. It's that normal? I have only a few scripts installed.
Can you help me?
Thanks !
LE: Problem has been solved after reinstall of all scripts. RAM usage i think is OK regarding to discussion from bellow.
Thank you all for help.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    37.5 KB · Views: 162
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    22.7 KB · Views: 156
  • Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    16.9 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
All our setups will be different but I would class 95% memory consumed as high also. I had a similar experience yesterday. I re-started Diversion which made no difference. I rebooted the router and then all was fine.
I had also noticed what looks like a memory leak leading up to the event - nothing near limits but a steady increase that I have not seen before.

Attachments

• Mem Free.png
    Mem Free.png
    35.8 KB · Views: 111
All our setups will be different but I would class 95% memory consumed as high also.
It's not. This has been discussed endlessly in these forums. This is Linux memory management working the way it's meant to.

His available memory is the sum of Free, Buffers and Cache. So his available memory is 409.8 MB.

Here are screenshots of my router's memory usage before and after a 1GB file is copied from it's USB drive. As you can see the unused memory (up to ~96%) is used as disk cache until it is needed for something else.

before.pngafter.png

Last edited:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!