What's new

AX98X random reboots

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Yeah I didn't notice the typo they put lol
So.. just realized something... If I disable NAT acceleration then my QoS works with my locally hosted games/webserver/everything else with FQDN that has my WAN ip. Enabled though it breaks everything.. Strange.

So.. just realized something... If I disable NAT acceleration then my QoS works with my locally hosted games/webserver/everything else with FQDN that has my WAN ip. Enabled though it breaks everything.. Strange.
That is strange

I have forgotten to disable nat acceleration all this time and I thought qos just wasn't working lol. Well I hope this firmware could at least solve your reboot problem

I have forgotten to disable nat acceleration all this time and I thought qos just wasn't working lol. Well I hope this firmware could at least solve your reboot problem
A week in and it has been rock solid. I'm not ready to say it's fixed until it runs for another week or two but so far, it has been perfect. Hope I'm not jinxing it but the new firmware appears to have fixed it. Thanks for sharing the link to get it. You saved me some money in shipping and even more so, the hassle.

A week in and it has been rock solid. I'm not ready to say it's fixed until it runs for another week or two but so far, it has been perfect. Hope I'm not jinxing it but the new firmware appears to have fixed it. Thanks for sharing the link to get it. You saved me some money in shipping and even more so, the hassle.
Your welcome and I know that feeling

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!